gay - hamjens baz?

Moderator:eskandar

Shannenms

Postby Shannenms » 2008-01-20, 21:44

alijsh wrote:Yes such execution exists but please note that they were criminals anyway. I'm looking for an ordinary gay being executed this way.

They were not criminals.
نه عجب گر فرو رود نفسش.... عندلیبی غراب همقفسش

Shannenms

Postby Shannenms » 2008-01-20, 21:56

most-wanted wrote:Now it is interesting to read this topic. :D

If I'm not wrong here we got a lesbian too.Who just doesn't want to tell us.

I don't get your point :roll:

nettchelobek1

Postby nettchelobek1 » 2008-01-21, 4:44

most-wanted escribió:
Now it is interesting to read this topic.

@most-wanted This is not a gossip thread, for God's sake! it's a cultural thread! To be respected, you need to respect others, how can you come from nowhere and say such things? That's reckless!
"From relativity ... one obtains an unequivocal proof for the view of philosophers who, like Parmenides, Kant, and the modern idealists, deny the objectivity of change as an illusion or appearance due to our special mode of perception" Gödel.

alijsh

Postby alijsh » 2008-01-21, 4:47

Shannenms wrote:They were not criminals.

:o Aren't they mojrem?!!! Then what do you call people who forcefully f..k a person? "tajâvoz be onf" (¿violation?) is a crime and its doer is a criminal.

criminal: someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime

crime: an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act

most-wanted

Postby most-wanted » 2008-01-21, 8:14

I love this forum,because every one has the freedom of speech.

That "lesbian thing" was for no one.It was facetious.No offence should be taken please.
@
nettchelobek1
That is what i am saying.It is not gossip thread.but is it really a cultural thread ?One or two can't tell what culture is,because he or she can tells what she or he sees only.It is her/his personal views.

Well what i got from this thread that
1.there is no gay rights in Iran or gays don't exist in Iran.

2.Iran government is cruel.

Now it is time to know your ideas about solution.So is it all because of their religion and culture ?

Or is it the solution to tell every one how bad Iranian government is ?

Here I go again.

Having all above points in mind.Lets consider that we have a magical power I mean some kind of miracles that we could take their religion away from them.If we could be able to disappear their religion.And again they will start thinking about new religion.Who can be sure that their new religion would be for or against gays ?

And anyway some people did try to remove the religion by force.The example is the government of Stalin in russian.But we could still see the candles were led up in Russian churches.

The other example is the method that President Bush owns.He uses religion itself to destroy the religion.As he backed up religion extremist to remove other religion leaders or war lords from south to north in Afghanistan.And then he used again the same leaders to remove the same extremist from North to south.Unfortunatly he has the same result again

I personally believe that it is not as bad as it is described here.Because we can see only views of one or two Iranians.But if it is so Iranians could be cooperative for the government and bring small changes step by step.This would be a better method in my opinion.

Apologies for my bad English or any offences.

And please correct my english errors.

Thanks in advance.

Sisyphe

Postby Sisyphe » 2008-01-21, 18:58

alijsh wrote:[rp]سی‌سی‌فی جان، داشتم در مورد یه موضوعی جستجو می‌کردم که به این نوشته برخوردم

منبع

محکومیت دو نفر به پرتاب از بلندی

پس چیزی که خانم مهندس ما (Shannenms) گفته بود هنوز هم اجرا می‌شه. البته این اتفاق در استان فارس افتاده نه در تهران و باید توجه داشت که اون‌ها مجرم بودند نه هم‌جنس‌باز معمولی. گرفتی؟

[/rp]

[rp]
بله گرفتم، خیلی ممنونم از اینکه آن مقاله با من شریک کردی.به نظر من، خوب است که این نوع مجازات به تهران معمولا اجرا نمی‌شود، و امیدوارم که روزی خواهد آمد که مجازات وحشی مثل این کاملان منسوخ خواهد شد.[/rp]

Shannenms wrote:I am happy that you at last find what I wanted to tell you. :)
I remember I was watching GAYTV on satellite when I saw the news was about the execution of two gays in Mashhad, and that channel had thought that they were two gays, it didn't know that they were actually none-sexual(I coin this word) not homosexual.

Why were you watching gaytv? :lol: And what is none-sexual? Since you know about the execution, what was their real crime, if it was not being gay? And on what grounds do you conclude that gaytv was wrong, and that your state-sponsored tv is correct? Personally, I'd generally think of a station that doesn't advocate throwing people off of mountains for something that doesn't even concern everyone as more credible than one that does. :roll:

Shannenms wrote:
Sisyphe wrote:Again, I didn't say it was detrimental, so if your argument is based on my 'admission', I'm afraid to say that your premise wasn't there to begin with. :

Then you believe this is not detrimental?

Correct.

Sisyphe wrote:Can you tell me about R.P. Halgin's reputation within the scientific community and when this book you have cited was published?

This edition that I have access to is dated 2003.
This book is an essential book for psychology masters course in Iran's universities.[/quote]

OK, my next question to you is: Does Halgin actually allude to homosexuality as a mental disorder? If so, please cite one of these instances from his book.

Shannenms wrote:@Sisyphe:
When you talk about homosexual relations and sometimes about yourself, I remember Jake Gyllenhaal in Brokeback Mountain, whose actions and desires as meaningless to me as yours are now :roll:

Also, you'd better see "My Summer of Love" and "Mulholland Dr.", in both of these movies they were expressing some kind of innocent(as you may say) desire to each other but in the end it proved to be just a fake desire.

You know, this is why I said that experience is a valuable thing to have when giving your opinion on a subject. You insisted that your opinion about homosexuality was both valid and appropriate, yet now, you base your entire view of homosexuality as far as individuals are concerned on movies and a forum conversation with someone you've never met in real life. If you don't search out something more substantial, which would be pretty difficult in your culture, I'd imagine...then you will always have the shallow view of homosexuality and of individual homosexuals that you have today. If that's what you want, that's ok, but your limited view says nothing substantial about my actions and desires. BTW, what are you doing watching these gay movies? :lol:

most-wanted wrote:Now it is interesting to read this topic. :D

There are actually a few lesbians here. Why does your sarcasm always backfire on you? :lol:

On that note, there are many gays on unilang. Take a look : http://home.unilang.org/main/forum/viewtopic.php?t=611 .

You asked for corrections, so here: For future reference, tell me if you don't mind if I post it with the rest of my post or if I should PM your corrections to you. What I've marked in red are my corrections to everything that you wrote that was completely wrong, what I've marked in in blue wasn't necessarily grammatically correct, but a native speaker of English would not say it the way you did in the striken out part.

most-wanted wrote:I love this forum, because [s]every one[/s] everyone has [s]the[/s] freedom of speech here.

That "lesbian thing" was not [s]for[/s] directed at/to [you could say either directed at or directed to] [s]no one[/s] anyone in particular.I[s]t[/s] was being facetious. No offence should be taken please.
@
nettchelobek1
That is what i am saying.It is not gossip thread.but is it really a cultural thread ?One or two can't tell what culture is,because he or she can tells what she or he sees only.It is her/his personal views.

Well what i got from this thread that
1.there [s]is[/a] are no gay rights in Iran or gays don't exist in Iran.

2.The Iranian government is cruel.

Now it is time to [s]know[/s] share your ideas about a solution. So is it all because of their religion and culture ?

Or is it the solution to tell [s]every one[/s] everyone how bad the Iranian government is ?

Here I go again.

Having all above points in mind[s].[/s] , [s]Lets[/s] let's consider that we have a magical power - I mean some kind of miracle[s]s[/s] - that [s]we could[/s] would allow us to take their religion away from them.If we could be able to disappear their religion.And again they will start thinking about a new religion.Who can be sure [s]that[/s] whether their new religion would be for or against gays ?

And anyway some people [s]did try[/s] have tried to remove [s]the[/s] religion by force. [s]The[/s] One example is the government of Stalin in [s]russian[/s] the Soviet Union [the name of the current country is Russia, btw].But we [s]could[/s] can still see [s]the[/s] candles [s]were led up in[/s] being lit in Russian churches today.

[s]The other[/s] Another example is the method that President Bush [s]owns[/s] uses. He uses religion itself to destroy [s]the[/s] religion. [s]As[/s] Ge backed [s]up[/s] religion extremists to remove other religious [s]religion [/s] leaders [s]or[/s] and war lords from [s]south to north[/s] [I don't know what you meant by this... in Afghanistan.[s]And[/s] Then, he used again the same leaders to remove the same extremists [s]from North to south[/s] Huh?.[s]Unfortunatly he has the same result again[/s] Unfortunately, this has had the same result.

I personally believe that it is not as bad as it is described here.[s]Because[/s] We can see only views of one or two Iranians.But if it is [s]so[/s] like they say it is, the Iranians could be cooperative [s]for[/s] with the government and bring small changes step by step.This would be a better method in my opinion.

Apologies for my bad English or anything offensive that I might have said [s]offences[/s].

And please correct my english errors.

Thanks in advance.

Shannenms, I'll send you a pm when I can.
Actively learning: ImageImageOn the back burner but in love with:ImageImage A life-long endeavor: Image

Shannenms

Postby Shannenms » 2008-01-21, 22:10

alijsh wrote:Aren't they mojrem?!!! Then what do you call people who forcefully f..k a person? "tajâvoz be onf" (¿violation?) is a crime and its doer is a criminal.

criminal: someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime

crime: an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act

They weren't criminal, they were just caught with pants down :lol: :lol:

Shannenms

Postby Shannenms » 2008-01-21, 22:40

Sisyphe wrote:
Why were you watching gaytv? :lol: And what is none-sexual? Since you know about the execution, what was their real crime, if it was not being gay? And on what grounds do you conclude that gaytv was wrong, and that your state-sponsored tv is correct? Personally, I'd generally think of a station that doesn't advocate throwing people off of mountains for something that doesn't even concern everyone as more credible than one that does. :roll:

Correct.

OK, my next question to you is: Does Halgin actually allude to homosexuality as a mental disorder? If so, please cite one of these instances from his book.

You know, this is why I said that experience is a valuable thing to have when giving your opinion on a subject. You insisted that your opinion about homosexuality was both valid and appropriate, yet now, you base your entire view of homosexuality as far as individuals are concerned on movies and a forum conversation with someone you've never met in real life. If you don't search out something more substantial, which would be pretty difficult in your culture, I'd imagine...then you will always have the shallow view of homosexuality and of individual homosexuals that you have today. If that's what you want, that's ok, but your limited view says nothing substantial about my actions and desires. BTW, what are you doing watching these gay movies? :lol:

I watch Gaytv because it shows many music hits a day. Only 1% of this channel is about gays, so I am safe :D
I don't understad what gaytv says, it is an Italian channel, so I don't claim that was righ or not, I just saw the picture of those two wretcheds. By the way, it is included in our law to put the sodomizer in a big sack گونی then throw him off the mountain, in order he surely dies, thrill! But those two gays were executed by hanging.

Excessive anal intercourse causes the control on passing the excretion out of the body to diminish( I hope I have chosen good words).
Do you know how homorhoide happens?

Halgin's book is based on the DSM-IV TR, I told you that in that system Homosexuality is not considered a disorder only through political pressure not scientifically.

I never said I base my arguments on the movies or something like that, I just recommended you to see those movies. Reason in the sense of خرد is a good tool in such cases, never forget it.

I love movies, especially when it is about the relation of two humans. Brokeback Mountain was recommended to me by my brother, who has the same idea as you in defending gays and their rights. As for Mulholland Dr., it is very interesting and fantastic to me exactly like the avatar of nettchelobek1 :D . My summer of love is adorable because that is what I wanted to say about the homosexuals.

Looking forward to seeing your PM :wink:

Shannenms

Postby Shannenms » 2008-01-21, 22:44

nettchelobek1 wrote:
most-wanted escribió:
Now it is interesting to read this topic.

@most-wanted This is not a gossip thread, for God's sake! it's a cultural thread! To be respected, you need to respect others, how can you come from nowhere and say such things? That's reckless!

Thank you Xochipilli :D :D
I now get what he meant :shock:

Sisyphe

Postby Sisyphe » 2008-01-21, 22:58

Shannenms wrote:I don't understad what gaytv says, it is an Italian channel, so I don't claim that was righ or not, I just saw the picture of those two wretcheds.

What exactly is it alleged that they did?

By the way, it is included in our law to put the sodomizer in a big sack گونی then throw him off the mountain, in order he surely dies, thrill! But those two gays were executed by hanging.

Thrill? :shock: Um..do you mean that it's a thrill? For who?! Would you mind telling me how you would justify this punishment?

shannenms wrote:Excessive anal intercourse causes the control on passing the excretion out of the body to diminish( I hope I have chosen good words).

It's called fecal incontinence, and I have never read anything conclusive tying anal sex to incontinence. BTW, even if that were conclusively true, there are other causes of incontinence, such as childbirth. I am positive that you would not tell me that childbirth should cease, nor would you tell me that childbirth is unnatural and harmful on the same grounds, would you? I am aware of how hemorrhoids occur, yes, I can't manage to connect that to anal sex either to be honest.

shannenms wrote:Halgin's book is based on the DSM-IV TR, I told you that in that system Homosexuality is not considered a disorder only through political pressure not scientifically.

So there is nowhere in the book where Halgin links the two then?

shannenms wrote:I never said I base my arguments on the movies or something like that, I just recommended you to see those movies. Reason in the sense of خرد is a good tool in such cases, never forget it.

I love movies, especially when it is about the relation of two humans. Brokeback Mountain was recommended to me by my brother, who has the same idea as you in defending gays and their rights. As for Mulholland Dr., it is very interesting and fantastic to me exactly like the avatar of nettchelobek1 :D . My summer of love is adorable because that is what I wanted to say about the homosexuals.

Wait, so your brother is a defender of gay rights? That's interesting...does he do this publically? I merely objected to you trying to use movies in support of your conclusion that the gay 'lifestyle'...if there were such a thing...is shallow and corrupt. I have not told you anything substantial enough for you to be able to make such definite conclusions about my own life, and Hollywood simply doesn't reflect true life accurately. I'll pm you. ;)
Actively learning: ImageImageOn the back burner but in love with:ImageImage A life-long endeavor: Image

Shannenms

Postby Shannenms » 2008-01-21, 23:23

Sisyphe wrote:
Shannenms wrote:I don't understad what gaytv says, it is an Italian channel, so I don't claim that was righ or not, I just saw the picture of those two wretcheds.

What exactly is it alleged that they did?

By the way, it is included in our law to put the sodomizer in a big sack گونی then throw him off the mountain, in order he surely dies, thrill! But those two gays were executed by hanging.

Thrill? :shock: Um..do you mean that it's a thrill? For who?! Would you mind telling me how you would justify this punishment?

shannenms wrote:Excessive anal intercourse causes the control on passing the excretion out of the body to diminish( I hope I have chosen good words).

It's called fecal incontinence, and I have never read anything conclusive tying anal sex to incontinence. BTW, even if that were conclusively true, there are other causes of incontinence, such as childbirth. I am positive that you would not tell me that childbirth should cease, nor would you tell me that childbirth is unnatural and harmful on the same grounds, would you? I am aware of how hemorrhoids occur, yes, I can't manage to connect that to anal sex either to be honest.

shannenms wrote:Halgin's book is based on the DSM-IV TR, I told you that in that system Homosexuality is not considered a disorder only through political pressure not scientifically.

So there is nowhere in the book where Halgin links the two then?

shannenms wrote:I never said I base my arguments on the movies or something like that, I just recommended you to see those movies. Reason in the sense of خرد is a good tool in such cases, never forget it.

Wait, so your brother is a defender of gay rights? That's interesting...does he do this publically? I merely objected to you trying to use movies in support of your conclusion that the gay 'lifestyle'...if there were such a thing...is shallow and corrupt. I have not told you anything substantial enough for you to be able to make such definite conclusions about my own life, and Hollywood simply doesn't reflect true life accurately. I'll pm you. ;)

This channel shows a great deal of hits round a clock and formerly some gay/lesbian movies which I was not interested in seeing any of them. Rarely it announces some news about the gays.

Thrill to everyone who see this thing. I am completely against killing and execution whatever kind it has. I told you they are taken from فقه which it is indirectly taken from the Holy Quran.

Fecal incontinence, Hmm... I should ask from my older brother to give you some references to the relation of anal intercourse and this fecal incontinence. I'll tell you later 8)

Let me read and ask more about Halgin from my sister. 8)

Recently, one of the gods of the law in Iran has published an articla about the freedom of gay and their rights, as I heard from my brother. He is my brother's professor at the university, my brother agrees completely with him :twisted:
شیخ چون در حلقه زنار شد
خرقه را آتش زد و در کار شد

Sisyphe

Postby Sisyphe » 2008-01-22, 1:48

OK, I'm interested in what you find.

Would that article happen to be available online? The one from the law god, I mean. That's quite promising...it seems that things in Iran have another side when it comes to homosexuality...i.e. you can watch gaytv and that law god didn't go to jail for speaking out in favor of rights that contradict the Qur'an.

alijsh

Postby alijsh » 2008-01-22, 11:44

This topic will be temporarily closed. I must write about some things to be resolved before we can go on. So, Please don't post anything new.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Return to “Persian/Farsi (فارسی)”